It was a very eventful day at school today. I was covering in a room and a mom came in and asked me if my car was the Chevy Malibu in the parking lot. I said "Yes" and she said she HIT it. I was shocked. The passenger side front door has a good size dent in it. Through the rigamaroo and being on the phone for half the morning, I finally called the police. Apparently, the police don't come out to accidents that happen on private property. So, I had to go online and find a accident form, call my mom, and Jeremy about a hundred times;) and then call my insurance agent. Tonight after work, I went to a dealership and got an estimate and holy crap!!! The low estimate was $1400.00. I almost fell over. Fourtenn hundred for a door. I see where body shops make their money!!! But luckily the parent has insurance and I won't have to pay anything. The only things that sucks is that it will take at least four days to fix it!!! So here are some pictures of the car; they aren't the best, but it is hard to get the right angle and it to show up on a gold car.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment