- Jeremy and I both had Thursday and Friday off. We were able to spend some nice quality time together. We went to Action City to play a round of mini golf. Jeremy did beat me, but I wasn't playing the best game. After that we played some arcade games(I won them both) and some air hockey(Jeremy won again). After that we went out to eat at a new restuarant, Red Robin. It was very good!!! Gourmet burgers at their best!!!
- We are going to look at a house this week. I am not going to give specifics because we want to make sure we like it.
- We got to see my nephew this weekend. He is getting so big. My family got together at my mom's and we had a BBQ last night. Of course, do you think I remembered my camera? No....so no pictures, sorry!!!
- I had my first try at making veggie and fruit pizza. It turn out so good!!! Even my mom liked it!!!:) Although my kitchen didn't like it to much!!! I tend to be a messy cook, just ask my husband when he has to clean it up:(
- I don't understand why people feel the need to mow their lawn at 8AM on a SATURDAY MORNING?!?!?!?!
- Thanks for listening to me ramble....I think that is all for the day!!!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Bullets
Today is a post, bullet style. I really have nothing to write about, so here are some random thoughts!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment