Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

AIMEE AND JIM'S WEDDING


I had an awesome week last week starting on Wednesday night. I met up with Aimee in Hudson to start all the wedding goodness!She and Jim were getting married on Saturday, Oct. 17 in Blue Earth. Aimee is my best friend. We met in college and lived together for 1 1/2 years. Those years were the best. She taught me so many things. We have pretty much been friends through everything friends could go through......good things and {unfortunatly}bad things. I was so proud to stand next to her when she took her vows and became a wife. I know Aimee and Jim will be so happy together and have much laughter in their lives.


Best wishes to you both!!!

{P.S.--this is a picture overload post}


Aimee's beautiful dress


And of course, PINK shoes



Trying on the dress to figure out the bustle

Hello, Friend!!!!!

Back to Aimee's parents house to work on Last Minute Projects

Saturday: Getting the Church ready

Aimee is ironing the curtains

Loree (Aimee's mom) getting the reception site ready

Friday Night Rehearsal:
Kristine(how freakin' cute is she) and Jeff

Rehearsal: Jim and Aimee

2B Sheridan Girls
I need to explain this picture:
While we were decorating Aimee and Loree were in the lobby. Aimee had the fake flowers
and she was pretending to stab Loree. Loree didn't know Aimee was behind her with
the flowers. She turned {do you see where this is going??} and Aimee was right there
with the flowers and got Loree right in the eye. Loree went down and covered her
eye. Aimee ran to get a cold washcloth. Thank God for Loree's glasses that prevented a
bigger injury. She had a cut on her eyelid, but it could have been a lot worse.
So this is the re-enactment of the "stabbing"
After rehearsal, Aimee got a room for Jen, me, and herself. Jen had a few
minutes of homework to do but then it was
"Girl Time"

SATURDAY:: WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aimee getting her hair done!!!


Jen getting her hair done

At the church with Jim's parents, Mike and Shirley


Is she getting nervous?????

Jen and I


~CEREMONY TIME~



Father and daughter
Vows

Lighting the Unity Candle
Hugs for Mom and Dad
{and after this was done, Jim and Aimee were kneeling and a snort came out
from Aimee......it was going to happen sometime, we all knew}

Jim, you need to wait for the pastor to say
"You may kiss the bride"

The newest Mr. and Mrs.

Jeremy and I

No trip is complete without a trip to the
Jolly Green Giant

Cutting the cake

Jen and I
{Apparently we took a lot of pictures together}
Look at those hotties!!!!!
Stephanie, Kristine and Andrea

First Dance

Father Daughter Dance

Mother Son Dance

What Beautiful Flowers...I Loved Them!!!!

Dancing with my Honey
All of the girls from 2B
Jodi, Jen, Aimee, Cara
Jen's new look....
What do you think??


The last shot of the night: Loree and Me

Jim and Aimee--

I wish you many many years of happiness. I was honored and blessed to have been part of your special day. It was a day to be remembered. There was a lot of great moments of that day. Remember to laugh a lot, love a lot and cherish those memories.


1 comment:

A said...

Awww...I love that you got a shot with my mom! I feel like I missed out on so many moments! I didn't get near as many pictures with people as I wanted too....but what a fun night!

And such a sweet post! :)