Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year in Review

I can't believe that the year is almost done. It has been a year with a lot of laughter and tears and great memories! I thought it would be fun to go through my pictures of see what I can find and do a "Year in Review"

January bought a wedding for great friends, Andy and Stacey. They soon will celebrate their 1st Anniversary!


February bought us the annual Christmas party. Jeremy and I dressed up in 80's gear....
We now skip to the summer where we spent a lot at the softball fields.


We also got take a long weekend to LaCrosse. It is very pretty on the river.


In October, we had to lots of tears when my mom was diagnosed with Lymphoma. It was a very scary time for us and I am so grateful for the wonderful family and friends that I have to give me encouragement through this time. I am happy to report that Mom is doing GREAT and hopefully will be done with chemo soon. This picture is of Mom and Jacob at his Confirmation.
In October we also had a joyous time. Aimee and Jim got married!!!!! :) It was a beautiful day and wedding and Bride and Groom. Congrats!!





Jacob took our Christmas photos in my parent's backyard. Love the back-drop and love my husband!!!


Have a wonderful New Year's Eve and be safe!!!!!! Can't wait to see what happens in 2010!!!!

No comments: