This is a long, long, long, overdue update. But my brother pictured below promised to do a FREE**** photo shoot if I promised to update my blog once a week!!! So here I go: updating once a week!!!!!
That said brother graduated HS in May. Here he is recieving a scholarship from my Dad's class. We were all very surprised and shocked. We didn't know that the class gave away a scholarship, but they do to graduating seniors whose parent has passed away.
So very Special
Jacob recieving his dipolma
From his party, Cara and Aimee
Jeremy's niece, Alyssa also graduated from HS. We are so proud of her!
Here she is with Uncle Mike and Aunt Laurie at her party
Hope you had a fantasic 4th of July!!
***Jacob really didn't really agree to a free photo shoot! I am getting our photos done by him though! He does a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment