I love my Husband, I love my Husband, I love my Husband................
We went to my brother's last night and I had asked my mom to bring me an ice cream pail because I didn't have one and I did one for school.
My mom gave me some salami cheese because, well I love it and she went to the Cheese Factory and got some and bought it with her. I put it in the pail to bring it home. My mom also wanted to look at my Cri.cut cartidage. So, I put that in the pail too to bring it home.
It was late when we got home and I told him to bring the pail in from the car and put the cheese away. And I would get the other stuff from the car in the morning.
I just went to the fridge to get a soda and I see this:
No comments:
Post a Comment