Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Show us your Life-Master Bedrooms

I thought it would be cool to do this fun project that is on Kelly's Korner -- Show Us Your Life! This week is Master bedrooms. We don't have anything spectualar. I want love something more grand for furniture, but we just make do with what we have. I don't have a lot of pictures, but still some!
This is our bedroom before the realtors flipped it!!!!! Kinda scary!!!

After they flipped it!!!! Love it!

After we painted it Yellow and added some drapes. The drapes are blackout ones and they are wonderful in the summer!!! They are a little too long; I have to find someone to hem them just a bit. Double closets: love!!!

Messy room after moving in!!!

I hope to continue to do this every week. Thanks for looking!!!!

1 comment:

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner. Maybe you could install the curtain rods higher instead of hemming the drapes? I love the yellow you chose for your room! :)

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/